The Clinical Supervisor (CS) functions under the direction and supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department. The CS in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The CS directly supervises the nursing staff. The CS is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The CS reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
· Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state. Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support required.
· Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required
· Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
· Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills.