- The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree in Nursing or a healthcare related field required. Registered Nurse or other healthcare professional with an active DE professional license.
- Five years of experience in both Utilization and Case Management.
- Three to five years of management experience, with demonstrated experience handling a variety of healthcare surveyors including, the joint commission and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Experience in third party contracting, URAC standards, outcome analysis, project management and data systems required.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality or Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification is preferred.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.