Providence is calling a Registered Nurse to Providence Home Health Care in Anchorage, Alaska.
The Registered Nurse will be accountable for the delivery and supervision of safe, quality care that is individualized for their assigned patients and follows the nursing process in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act (assessment, planning implementation, evaluation).
Schedule: Part-Time, .6 FTE
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the assessment, treatment and care of patients in populations and ages as assigned.
- Access, analyze, customize, coordinate and communicate the patient's plan of care and activities collaboratively with other members of the health care team. Families and or significant others will be included within the plan of care as appropriate.
- Direct, delegate and manage the care delivered by colleagues and subordinates.
- Perform all duties in a manner that respects and supports the family centered care model.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska at time of hire.
- Variable schedule to meet department needs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and work with a variety of health unit teams.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year of Registered Nurse experience in an acute care hospital.
About Providence Home Health
Providence Home Health is proud to be the oldest and largest home health in the state. We've built a reputation for high quality care and positive relationships with both our clients and their doctors. At Providence, it's our people who make the difference. In addition to our staff's knowledge, experience and professionalism, it's perhaps our friendly, caring manner you'll appreciate most. We love working with people – and it shows in the quality of care and attention you'll receive.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Home Health Nursing
Req ID: 144488