Providence is calling a Supervisor - Clinic (Congenital Heart Disease, Full Time) to Providence Medical Group in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Supervise day to day operations (in the absence of the manager) to insure smooth operations, quickly resolves operational issues/problems as they are identified.
- Notify manager of any staffing issues/problems that are identified and makes recommendations to manager for major operational changes that are needed to be made.
- Make rounds using the Studer model.
- Handle daily staffing needs of the Clinic per PMG protocol, can approve uncomplicated time-off requests or overtime with notification to the manager when requested.
- Assist manager in the training and orientation of new provider and staff members.
- Assist Manager in assessing new staff members strengths and growth opportunities.
- Provide input in the evaluation process.
- Handle approving of employee time cards via Kronos.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's in Arts (AA) Degree or enrolled in an AA degree program to be completed in 3 years
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within six months of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 1 year supervisor experience in medical clinic or similar setting
- EPIC computer experience preferred
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 151392