Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Transitional Care Dept, Night Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Marianwood in Issaquah, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
**This position is eligible for a $1000.00 sign on bonus (External candidates only)
In this position you will:
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of the nursing plan.
- Have responsibility for providing support and assistance to sub-acute patients and long term care residents, which may include those with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure
- Current listing on Washington Nurse Aide (OBRA) Registry
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Basic computer literacy or ability to learn needed skills, to access required PH&S websites, educational tools, and other essential job information
- Ability to use or learn to use touch-screen electronic documentation system and to enter data accurately
- Effective oral, reading, and writing skills in English language to assure safety, health and welfare of residents
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Customer service background
About the skilled nursing facility you will serve.
Providence Marianwood in Issaquah, Washington compassionately serves people of all ages and faiths. Our Transitional Care Unit is designed for patients coming out of the hospital who need skilled nursing care, end of life care, or rehabilitation for those recovering from surgery or who have a functional loss from illness, disease, or an accident. Our Long Term Care unit provides skilled nursing in a residential setting, addressing the needs of our residents through creating a sense of community and home in "neighborhoods" and providing a model of care that is resident-centered.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Req ID: 153611