The Consumer Innovation Group (CIG) at Providence Health & Services is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is creating health related businesses in areas like women's health, senior services and chronic disease. This group partners closely with Providence care givers and patients to create new services and tools designed to support a patient's ongoing health between episodes of care.
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer to define creative and comprehensive test plans, test code at the user level, both manually and with the aid of automated tools, manage defects and resolve issues/bugs. Works closely with Software Development, Product Management and Customer Support teams to deliver high quality, scalable systems.
What you'll do:
- Verify the mobile apps meet the requirements
- Write test plans and test cases
- Maintain and update the automated/simulated tests as functionality changes
- Improve the software development process
- Advocate for the customer
Bring us your expertise:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years industry experience testing mobile applications on mobile devices and/or through simulation
- 3 years experience with automation tools/testing
- A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy disrupting healthcare.
- Autonomy and respect from day one.
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity.
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds: the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 153691