Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Healths commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives
Free Parking in a covered garage
Easy access to Routes 422, 76 and 29 and the PA Turnpike; 15 minutes to King of Prussia, 15 minutes to Limerick, and 45 minutes to Philadelphia
Tuition Remibursement up to $8000 a year
Patient Care Assistant/Telemetry Techfor Phoenixville Hospital's2 South Unit
Hours: 40 hours per week; Evening/Nights
- The Patient Care Assistant/Tele Techfunctions according to policies and procedures of Phoenixville Hospital and the Division of Nursing.
- Job responsibilities include clerical and other tasks supportive to care of patients of all ages, general unit activities and hospital as a whole.
- Patient population may include infants, children, adolescents, adult and elderly. Self-initiative is needed for regularly completed tasks.
- Assists in maintaining a safe working environment. Directions and supervision come from one or more registered nurses within the unit.
- The PCA/Tele Tech is responsible to the Nursing Administrative Coordinator on the assigned shift and the Nurse Manager of the assigned area. Responsible for monitoring and interpreting rhythms per unit standard and notifying appropriate RN of changes in rate or rhythm. Has on going knowledge of availability of number of monitors.
-High school diploma or equivalent required
-Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification required
-Minimum one year experience using medical terminology
-Prior experience as a patient care assistant/nursing aide in a hospital setting required
-CNA license, or completion of the first semester of a Nursing School program
Internal Number: 2019-27014
About Tower Health
Tower Health brings together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists and providers across 65 convenient locations. Our collaborative clinical excellence is leading the healthcare transformation — which means our communities have expanded access to advanced, comprehensive care by renowned physicians, when and where they need it.
Here, we know that advancing the quality of care will transform the quality of life.