Full-Time Telemetry Tech II Nights AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address:1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
Top Quality outcomes
Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
Leadership is accessible
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
You Will Be Responsible For:
1. Provides services needed as described in the policies and procedures for the following age groups:
Adolescent: 13 years to 17 years
Adult: 18 years to 64 years
Geriatric: 65 +years
2. The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
3. Observes monitors closely. Informs Registered Nurse of changes and records changes as they occur.
4. Posts, analyses, and documents strips every 8 hours and PRN.
5. Uses pager system and nurse call system competently.
What You Will Need:
High School Diploma or equivalent
CPR Certification within 90 days of hire.
Must pass hospital EKG proficiency exam
Ability to work well as a team member
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Responsible for observation of the telemetry monitors on the Telemetry Unit and reporting any changes or arrhythmias to the Telemetry Nurses. Completes various clerical duties during the course of a shift.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.